Frequently Asked Questions
How to Fetch Affiliate IDs
For fetching AdmitAd ID check: https://support.linkmydeals.com/kb/faq.php?id=6
For fetching Ebay ID check: http://support.linkmydeals.com/kb/faq.php?id=33
For all other affiliate programs:
Each affiliate network/program has your ID mentioned in their respective default/base URL. This ID is mentioned after certain fixed parameter in URL and ends with the end of URL or with the '&' i.e. the start of another parameter. This is in all regular cases; note that there may be exceptions. Few examples of above are as follows:
- For Awin: awinaffid=
- For Rakuten / Linkshare = id=
- For Viglink: key=
- For ShareASale: u=
- For Webgains: wgcampaignid=
- For vCommission, Icubeswire & Clickonik: aff_id=
- For Optimise: AID=
- For Cuelinks:pub_id= (as given on https://www.cuelinks.com/profile)
- For TradeTracker, Affoy & Opicle: a=
- For ConversionX: pub_id=
- For INRDeals: id=
- For AdRecord: c=
- For Banggood: p=
- For Flipkart: affid=
- For Amazon:tag= and so on.
Exceptions to URL based method:
- DGM: Simply copy your Dg-Affiliate-Id mentioned in 'Coupons' section of dgmPerform dashboard.
- Impact: Use your Account ID (numerical) mentioned after clicking on your name in top bar.
- Lomadee: Use Source ID. Login > My account > Advertising channel > Source id
- Groupon: Use Affiliate ID. Login > My Account > Account Profile > Affiliate Id
- Involveasia: Log in to your InvolveAsia account > Manage your account > Tracking link ID
For more queries drop in a new ticket to support.